Yoast Seo Plugin comes with a redirect manager so you can fix crawl errors (broken URLs caused by changing permalinks, deleting pages, etc).
Yoast WordPress Plugin allows you to set multiple focus keywords (up to 5) but there is a SPECIFIC STRATEGY for doing this. If you Google both keywords you should expect to find the same information (called search intent). Then when writing your article headline, your primary keyword should usually be included as an exact match while your secondary keyword should be included as a partial match.
Doesn’t it annoy you, when you share your blog post on Facebook and the wrong image appears? With Yoast SEO nulled you can check what your post will look like on Facebook or Twitter, without even going to these channels. While working on your post you can just go to the Free Yoast WordPress Plugin meta box, upload the image you’d like to show, and make sure it will look fine.
As soon as you install Yoast SEO free, you will no longer see any ads in your WordPress plugin. Unless you love seeing the Yoast team in your right-hand column every day, of course. We can’t blame you!
Yoast SEO Plugin updated every 2 weeks. If you know about new version just send a comment and we upload new version ASAP.
Yoast SEO 12.0 WordPress Plugin Key Features
- Keyword optimization
Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords and all word forms of those.
- Preview of your page
Google, Facebook, and Twitter previews.
- Readability check
We analyze the readability of the copy you wrote and calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score.
- Full control over your breadcrumbs
You can set a primary category for your post, and determine the taxonomy for every single page on your website.
- Always updated for Google’s algorithm
The plugin is updated every 2 weeks, so you’re sure that your website is optimized for the most recent Google algorithm
- Internal linking suggestions
Get suggestions for links to other pages on your website, as you write.
- Content insights
We show you the 5 words or phrases you use the most on your page, to check if they’re a match with your chosen keywords.
- Redirect manager
Easily redirect old URLs to new ones. So you don’t lose visitors because they get stuck on a 404 Not Found page.
- Focus keyword export
Get a clear overview of your focus keywords and SEO scores (CSV export)
- Enhance the experience of sharing posts with videos on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Make videos responsive through enabling fitvids.js.
- Show your videos in Google Videos
- Optimize your site for Google News
- Immediately pings Google on the publication of a new post
- Creates XML News Sitemaps
- Get found by potential clients in your local community
- Easily insert Google Maps, opening hours, contact information and a store locator
- Improve the usability of your contact page
- Optimize for 5 focus keywords per page
Don’t miss out on search traffic for synonyms or related terms.
- Preview your page on Facebook and Twitter
You no longer have to guess what your page will look like on social media.
- Get real-time suggestions for internal links
Stop wasting time manually searching for internal links for every single page on your website.
- No more dead links a.k.a. 404 pages
Google doesn’t like those “Page not found” messages.