Facebook is always been hackers choice. Because Facebook contains lots of personal information about its users as they put their personal information by their own, like posts, images, videos and other personal information in their “Facebook profile”. Hackers always target social media like Facebook to access PEOPLE’S personal information. Facebook has login information including name, location and device. However Facebook do not notify any user for “login alerts automatically”, until they turn-on this feature.
To receive the notification about login alerts. Follow the steps below.
Follow these steps if you are using website on PC browser.
- Open Facebook on your PC using browser.
- Click on menu from the top right “down-arrow” button.
- Drop-down and Click on settings and then “security and Login” option.
- Under the “security and login” , find the option “Get alerts about unrecognised login”
- Under all sections, check the option “Get Notifications” and click to save changes.
Follow these steps if you are using smartphone Facebook app.
- Open Facebook on you smartphone app.
- Click on three horizontal dots from the top right corner.
- Find out the “settings and Privacy” option.
- Then click on Settings go to “security and Login” option.
- Under the “Sending up extra security” tab: click on “Get alerts about unrecognised logins”
- Click on each option: email, messenger and notifications and confirm the checkbox to get the notification about login alerts.
Facebook users have the option to authorise a few known devices. This option allows users to review a list of “known devices” for which users don’t need a login code to access their “Facebook account”.
You may also read:- WhatsApp | how to know if you are blocked
To set up this option got to “two-factor Authentication” menu and click on “Authorised Logins”. Select the device to authorise and save the changes.