The new Fitbit Charge 4 software upgrade includes two main enhancements, including an option for the smart wake and dynamic GPS. The new features were first published by 9to5Google and are now reaching out to all users.
Dynamic GPS lets you connect to the GPS in your smartphone if it is within range, which will assist with the accuracy of the position and maintain the battery life of the Fitbit. If your smartphone is not close enough, the tracker returns to its built-in GPS that can exhaust the battery faster.
The smart wake function is an excellent extension; it works together with the wearable sleep tracker and alerts you when you probably feel most resting. An additional new option allows users to decide how long the display will remain when Fitbit is alarmed.
The Fitbit Charge 4 now has seven days of battery life, Spotify control, and some other premium features that used to be known for its smartwatches. In addition to the new features. The Charge 4 launched earlier this year; The Charge 4 is priced at $129.95 on Amazon.
- Enhance your Exercises on Charge 4 with Dynamic GPS mode. If your phone’s nearby, Charge 4 will use your phone’s GPS sensors to monitor your speed, path, and other stats. Charge 4 uses its internal GPS if you do not take your smartphone.
- Control GPS Positioning settings on Charge 4 to conserve the battery life or boost the GPS output of your device.
Other Updates and improvements
- Set Smart Wake alarms with the Alarms app.
- Adjust how long the new Screen Time Out setting will keep your screen running on.
- Also, see schedule you fixed your device to activate in the app settings.
- This update contains enhancements and bug fixes.