Google is adding lots of machine learning and productivity tools to enhance its email services. A brand new feature comes a part of Google services which will allow the user to compose an email with subject lines and schedule an email to send later.
It could be somehow confusing to navigate some of Gmail’s recently introduced features. So we will talk about on auto-completion tool like “Smart Compost and Smart Reply”. These features are actually designed for saving time for customers.
How to enable Smart Compose and Smart Reply
Note: – First thing which should be remembered. A user who wants to use these features must have to allow Gmail to generate email text and auto responses. This option could be enabled from the settings menu.
You May Also Like: - How to prevent kids for inappropriate Videos
Settings for Desktop Users
- Click on the Setting icon which is located on the upper right side and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down and find the Smart Compose and Smart option. Choose “On” on the both “Writing suggestions on” and “Smart Reply on” to enable these features.
- Machine Learning is another option through which a user can personalize the way to write emails.
Settings for Android Users
- Open the Gmail app and find the (Three Horizontal Lines) Hamburger button and tap.
- Scroll down and find the settings icon.
- Choose your Gmail Account if you are using more than one Gmail account.
- Here you will find both options “Smart Compose” and “Smart Reply” together.
- Tap on Check-boxes to on both options.
Go back and start composing your email. Gmail will give you automatically writing suggestions.
Thanks for Reading.