Most the users didn’t know that the Apple has a “display replacement program” absolutely Free of cost. Now the big question is, how to know if the iPhone with the broken display screen is eligible for “display replacement program” or not.
Apple display replacement program is only for iPhone X users. So if a user is facing any problem, he can get it replaced absolutely free of cost. To find out that the iPhone model is eligible for this program, we have some steps to find out.
You May Also Link:- Google’s Live Transcribe Feature
At first, if a user is not fully sure that his Apple iPhone is eligible for this program can simply check the iPhone Model by going to Settings > General > About > Model name. Keep in mind that no iPhone Model is eligible for this display replacement programmer.
- Check if the display screen or any part of the display screen is not responding intermittently.
- The display takes action even it is not being touched.
- In case a user is struggling with any of the above problems, just visit any of Apple authorized service center.
- The Apple Authorized Service Center will analyze the iPhone, in case it is eligible for this program or not.
- If Apple iPhone X has got any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service.
- In some instances, there might be a price of this particular extra repair.
- In case the owner of iPhone fulfill the eligibility criteria, Apple’s authorized the service center will replace the display absolutely free of cost.
If an owner of Apple iPhone believes that his/her iPhone X was affected by this problem, and paid out to replace the display component, he/she can also visit the Apple Authorized Service center, Apple company will refund the estimated money
Thanks for reading